Effective Supervision / Positive Behaviour Guidance:
Elim Kids Club - 405 Victoria Street, Hastings
The training is highly interactive, with practical activity and reflection throughout. It is mostly focussed on skills relating to supervising activities and interacting with children.
- Safe environments: what are the essential components?
- Professional and legal requirements for safety, supervision and risk assessment
- Safety and children’s behaviour: linking up boundaries, child development and the need for fun
- What is behaviour? The communication and purposes behind behaviour
- Positive behaviour guidance: tips for responding to when boundaries are being tested and helping children get their behaviour back on track
Make A Booking
- Please use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to register,
- You can enter 2 or more names in the one box.
- Please also provide us with contact details in case we need to reach you about the booking.
- You should then receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue.