"Working Together" - Professional boundaries in OSCAR - Auckland
Tuesday 10th September, 10am - 1pm
Venue: Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Rd, Point Chevalier, Auckland
This workshop aims to open up discussion within staff teams about appropriate professional practice when working with children, their parents/caregivers and other professionals, in an OSCAR setting.
At OSCN we understand the challenges that forming positive relationships with children and their families presents, and we believe that conversations about this process can be very valuable for staff teams. This will be an interactive and practical workshop, with some fun activities to get you thinking and learning.
- Being “professional”: what does it mean for you?
- OSCAR Code of Conduct / MSD OSCAR Standards
- Recognising and establishing boundaries: for the service as well as personal boundaries
- Crossing the line? Professional conduct case studies and problem-solving boundary issues
Make A Booking
- Please use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to register,
- You can enter 2 or more names in the one box.
- Please also provide us with contact details in case we need to reach you about the booking.
- You should then receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue.