“Maximum Childhood” Customer service for children in OSCAR (New Plymouth)
Tuesday 31st August 11.00am - 1.00pm PLEASE NOTE LATER START TIME (shorter session)
YMCA Taranaki, 83 Liardet Street, New Plymouth
This workshop will present a range of approaches that your staff can use to build child participation and be more interactive and “child-centred”. It is aimed mainly at newer staff but will also be a worthwhile refresher for those who are more experienced and want to refresh their strategies for engaging with children, building rapport and taking a child-centred approach to activity and programme delivery.
- Children as customers - using child-centred practice
- Getting your group off to a good start each day
- Child-centred activity leadership and supervision
- Conversations with children and building rapport
Venue: YMCA Taranaki
83 Liardet Street, New Plymouth.
Make A Booking
- Use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to register
No payment is required for initial registration or a booking enquiry.
- Please enter multiple names on one form - all in the one box. For 'quantity' select the number of staff you are booking.
- Your contact details are helpful, in case we need to reach you if there are any changes.
You should then receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue. Thank you!