Webinar - Safe OSCAR - Supervision and safety essentials
Tuesday 1st November, 10am - 1.00pm
Cost: OSCN members $40-00 per person, ($100-00 per programme site - book as many as you like!) Non-members $60-00 per person.
This is a practical and informative 3-hour course that gives your staff and overview of typical safety and supervision duties. We make the topic accessible & interesting for everyone.
- Legal requirements for safety in an OSCAR service
- MSD OSCAR Standards for safety and supervision
- Duty of Care
- Supervision of children and activities
- Incident reporting
About on-line events
The connection will be available from about 9.30 onwards, on the day of the meeting.
Feel free to drop in early to test out your connection.
The webinar will be using Google Meet.
We will send some more information about a week before the session to help you get ready.
Make A Booking
No payment is required for initial registration or a booking enquiry. We only charge for those who attend.
- Use the form below to enter the names of people you wish to register
- Please enter multiple names on one form - all in the one box.
- For 'quantity' select the number of staff you are booking.
- Your contact details are helpful, in case we need to reach you if there are any changes.
You should receive a confirmation email, including more details about the venue.