Meet Up On Line - ADHD Q and A
(OSCN Members event)
Tracey Rountree has been leading our ADHD courses for many years. She’s helped a lot of people get their head around the kinds of support that these high impact children need. This will be an informal chat mostly driven by what you want to know.
The connection will be available from about 9.30 onwards, on the day of the meeting.
Feel free to drop in early to test out your connection.
We network using Google Meet. There are a few things that might be helpful if you are new to this:
- If you are on a PC or laptop then the meeting link should open a window in Google Chrome. If the invite link doesn't seem to work it might be because you haven't got Google Chrome installed - try to switch to a device that does.
- If you are using a phone or tablet, you will be asked to install the Meet app.
- If you have asked to join the meeting and haven't been admitted - you might eventually get a "time out message". Close the window, go back and click the link again. If lots of people are joining all at once we sometimes miss your request.
- IF THIS DOESN"T WORK YOU SHOULD CHECK THAT YOU ARE LOGGED INTO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT. If you aren't, or if you are logged into a different server-based email account, that might be causing you to be blocked. Drop an email to email@example.com
- You don't need video for the call - if your device doesn't have a mic you can listen and communicate through the text chat box - unfortunately this won't be possible if you are on a phone.
- If you hit any problems with video or audio quality - try closing the window and use the link to re-enter.